ALMAX has been designing and manufacturing silicone rubber keypads for over 20 years. Our customer’s rely on us to provide high reliability rubber keypads for critical applications. Our keypads are used by medical professionals, first responders, and military operators. When your rubber keypad design has to perform in a tough environment, you can trust Almax to provide you with the best solution available.
Silicone Rubber Keypad Customization Options
- Custom size, shape, and form factor
- Laser Etching: Laser etched designs and nomenclature are made by spraying inks onto the rubber keypad, curing them, and making shallow laser incisions in the ink that reveal the desired colors. Etching can be done with tighter tolerance than screen printing so etching is ideal for intricate designs and dense keypad nomenclature.
- Screen Printing: Almax can screen print graphics onto silicone rubber keypad overlays
- LED backlighting: Silicone rubber is an ideal medium for diffusion of LED light sources. We manufacture an extensive line of custom backlit rubber keypads.
- Polyurethane or epoxy protective coating: Protective coatings provide increased durability and tactile feel.
- Molded plastic assemblies: Rubber keypads are often combined with molded plastic housings or encasements to produce a high-end finished product.
Benefits and Applications
Rubber keypads provide a weather-resistant interface, and they are capable of withstanding exposure to moisture, dust, vibration, and shock. This makes them ideal for demanding environments and rugged applications.
Contact us today at Sales@Almax-RP.com to get started on your custom Rubber Keypad project.